- Maritime Security
DDS-03 – Intruder Detection Sonar
The maritime protection requires the use of highly specialized sensors, characterized by a high detection probability and a low false alarm probability.
This high-frequency active sonar DDS-03 (diver detection sonar) has been specifically designed for the detection of underwater threats such as divers and manned and unmanned underwater vehicles (SDV, ROV or UUV), offering protection and surveillance to counter the threat of underwater attacks against harbours, critical facilities, ships, offshore platforms, coastal power plants, shipwrecks, environmentally protected areas and maritime special events.
- Typical Detection Range up to 1000 m.
- Automatic detection, classification and tracking.
- Automatic alarms with minimal false alarms.
- System Coverage selectable 90º/180º/270º/360º.
- Allow stablish perimeters with suppressed alarms.
- Emission of CW & FM pulses. Adjusttable Levels.
- High range and bearing accuracy.
- Tactical Plots (position of the threats and velocity)
- Global Electronic Cartography
- Wireless Remote Surveillance by mobile devices.
- Multiple Underwater Units can be integrated in the Control Unit.
- Deployable from rigid mechanism or cable.
- Light weight systems with reduced dimensions.
- Heading and attitude sensors to automatically motion compensation.
- Intuitive and simple to use.
- Minimal maintainance.
- Stand-alone operation or integrated with any Maritime Security System.
- Recording and replay capabilities.
- Several deployment modes depending on the operational scenario.
- Wireless deployment (optional)
- Integrated Training (optional).
- Acoustic Performance Prediction (Optional).
DEPLOYMENT MODES / OPERATIONAL SCENARIOS
Depending on the asset to protect the DDS-03 system can be deployed in differents ways (rigid mode – piers, tripod mode – sea bottom and non rigid mode – vessels). Furthermore, adding Underwater Units to the same Control Unit, large area coverage can be performed, enabling wide undewater security zones.
Additionally, the Deterrent System (DES) can warn non-authorized divers of being in a security zone and emit dissuasive acoustic signals if needed.