- Engineering and Services
Maintenance and Customer Support
Once the final product has been delivered and in order to provide support solutions, both hardware and software, and to ensure the availability of the supplied equipment, SAES offers to customers a service called “Maintenance and Customer Support”.
This service offered by SAES includes the following plan of action:
- Preventive and corrective maintenance works, both in SAES facilities as in situ, at customer’s platform.
- Supply of spare parts and training.
- After-sales support in tasks related to the equipment and systems supplied (tests procedures, technical advising, etc.).
For this purpose, SAES has specific facilities that include different test benches and all the necessary technical instruments to carry out repairs in the supplied equipment.
Furthermore, SAES offers to customers the following value added:
- Direct knowledge of the equipment.
- Ensuring configuration control as well as fault historic.
- Maintenance works performed by a dedicated technical team, in direct contact with engineering development staff and according with the original requirements of the equipment.
- Direct relationship with the original suppliers.