Sonar & Onboard Systems
- SOLARSUB RDTAS & TAHS – Reelable Digital Towed Array Sonar
- DDS-03 – Intruder Detection Sonar
- SOCILSUB – Cylindrical sonar modernization
- ONMS & CRV – Noise and Vibration Monitoring Systems
- SICLA – Acoustic Classification System
- SEAPROF – Undersea Acoustic Performance Prediction System
- SVB – Battery Monitoring System
- Noise Generator
SVB – Battery Monitoring System
The control of the operating parameters of batteries is the key to increase their useful life.
SVB is a monitoring and surveillance system, manufactured by SAES, for batteries of submarines, which provides information concerning to the general status of batteries and of all the individual cells at any time.
Its operation is based on the following main actions:
- Periodic measurement and acquisition of operating parameters.
- Data processing and monitoring of batteries status.
- Answer to requests for information and evolution prediction.
- Security from design for operation in battery rooms.
SVB allows its installation on any platform, either integrated with the Platform Control System or in stand-alone mode by using a dedicated console, and with various battery configurations, both in the arrangement as in number of battery cells.
SAES has already supplied this monitoring system for the submarines of the Spanish and Chilean Navies.