Sonar & Onboard Systems
- SOLARSUB RDTAS & TAHS – Reelable Digital Towed Array Sonar
- DDS-03 – Intruder Detection Sonar
- SOCILSUB – Cylindrical sonar modernization
- ONMS & CRV – Noise and Vibration Monitoring Systems
- SICLA – Acoustic Classification System
- SEAPROF – Undersea Acoustic Performance Prediction System
- SVB – Battery Monitoring System
- Noise Generator
- Acoustic emissions:
- Broad Band (BB).
- Narrow Band (NB).
- DEMON (NB).
- Transmission CW and FM pulses (Up and Down).
- Maximum source level higher than 170 dB ref. 1uPa @ 1m depending on the transmission frequency.
- Programmable in real time from the control unit.
- Equipped with a hydrophone to receive and monitor the characteristics of the emitted signal.
- Transponder: The same hydrophone is used to identify the frequency, type of emission (CW, FM-Up, Down-FM) and pulse duration to transmit the signal with Doppler characteristics and attenuation selected by the operator.
- Code Generation: In case of test with submarines, the system allows the coordination of functions through pre-established codes as start, end test, level increase/decrease, etc.