Sonar & Onboard Systems
- SOLARSUB RDTAS & TAHS – Reelable Digital Towed Array Sonar
- DDS-03 – Intruder Detection Sonar
- SOCILSUB – Cylindrical sonar modernization
- ONMS & CRV – Noise and Vibration Monitoring Systems
- SICLA – Acoustic Classification System
- SEAPROF – Undersea Acoustic Performance Prediction System
- SVB – Battery Monitoring System
- Noise Generator
SICLA – Acoustic Classification System
Acoustic classification is one of the most important complementary function for contact detections on board submarines or surface ships. To provide a real time advantage on board, SAES has designed and developed SICLA.
SICLA is a highly versatile system which can be adapted to any hardware and software configuration. It can be integrated into any combat system, pc or laptop, and connected to any acoustic device such as sonars, sonobuoys and recorders. SICLA is a powerful tool that allows the operator to obtain the target classification and identification in a fast and precise way by means of the multiple and simultaneous contact analysis, graphic tools and an acoustic intelligence database (ACINT).
SICLA allows digital recording of the acquired signals and its in biard ir ashore post-analysis and using them for ACINT, as well as real-time and delayed-time analysis and classification.
- Contact Analysis in real and differed. LOFAR, ZOOM, DEMON, SPECTRO and AUDIO analysis are provided, with high frequency resolutions and various playbacks speeds.
- Contact Hypothesis Generation to create an imaginary contact using the multiples noise sources parameters of the: Propeller, Diesel Motor, AC, Auxiliaries, Turbines, Gear Box and Electric Motor.
- ACINT & Operator Data Base to make queries and compare and match the analyzed contact.
- Hypothesis verification to compare and match the parameters of previously analyzed contact to database.
SICLA is in service onboard Spanish submarines