Underwater Signatures Measurement
- MIRS – Multi-influence Range System for surface ships and submarines
- DEWARS – Deep Water Acoustic Range System
- SIMOAC – Acoustic Monitoring System
- SET-200/P – Underwater Electric Potential Sensor
- SWAMEG – Sea Water Magneto-Electric Generator
- Multi-influence Signature Measurement, Modelling and Prediction
- Acoustic Intelligence and Signature Intelligence
SWAMEG – Sea Water Magneto-Electric Generator
The magneto-electric signature generator has been specifically designed for magnetic-electric calibration of signature range facilities of ships.
This device generates a magnetic and electric signature with known levels, allowing the calibration of the sensors of measurement ranges and the faults detection, being a useful tool for the maintenance of these facilities.
The signature generator does not require any power supply and its lightness, provides it a great versatility.
The device has two modes of installation: it can be pulled by a RHIB (Rubber Hull Inflatable Boat) or fixed to the boat once configured to be operated in different depths.
SWAMEG is used for the calibration and maintenance of MIRS (Multi-Influence Range System) developed by SAES.